[Catalyst] Catalyst under apache and modperl

Albert Vila avp at imente.com
Wed Nov 9 19:55:55 CET 2005

I'm running catalyst under apache 1.3.33 and mod_perl 1.29. The
application works  very slow, and intermittently i'm getting this error
message:

[Wed Nov  9 19:56:01 2005] [error] Undefined subroutine &MyApp::handler
called, <F1> line 77.\n

I've tried to add the -Debug option to see the error messages in the
error.log but I only see the startup messages, not the requests ones.
How can I see all error messages in the error.log?

Has anybody done an stress test in a similar environment to see the
performance?

Thanks