[Catalyst] Overriding accessors in model classes

Patryk Dwórznik dwuziu at bzium.net
Fri Nov 11 14:15:19 CET 2005

Hello,
I'm trying to override get and set functions in all model classes in
my application. Unfortunetely creating get and set functions in each
class is the only way working for me right now. When I place them in
MyApp::M::CDBI, from which all model classes inherit, it doesn't
quite work -- my debug log shows that only accessors of
MyApp::M::CDBI itself is overriden, not of inhereted classes. I guess
it has something to do with the way Class::DBI::Loader creates them,
but don't understand yet how it works.
Can anybody give me a hint on how to get this working?

--
Patryk Dwórznik