[Catalyst] [Announce] Catalyst 5.49_05 - Aka Rc 2 "This time we really mean it".

Marcus Ramberg marcus at thefeed.no
Sat Nov 12 20:57:49 CET 2005

Hi gang.

I've uploaded another release candidate to CPAN, 5.49_05. I'd really
appreciate if you test this, and you would be doing yourself a favor as
well, since unless we discover some new issues by tomorrow, this release is
identical to 5.5 (except for the version number, * :)

Since the last release candidate the following issues has been addressed:

* Documentation improvements
* args handling in forward() (note, behaviour was wrong in previous rcs)
* Forwarding to classes (as reported on the list)
* catalyst.pl Build.PL makefile section
* Relative forwarding
* Cosmetic fix to debug output
* Added Model/View/Component for relative forwarding with $m->comp

* Ok, I lied, I plan to add a 'UPGRADE' doc thingie, and other doc fixes are
allowed, but apart from that we have a freeze...
--
With regards
Marcus Ramberg - Release monkey extraordinaire