[Catalyst] Camel!

apv apv at sedition.com
Sun Nov 13 08:15:36 CET 2005

Nice. It's better than before, now with the rounded legs, ankles and
all. The wings might be nicer if not black? Camels have big feet, which
might look nice if captured somehow (I don't know the pieces you have
to work with). As you work: the fewer pieces the better -- logos tend
to get displayed at small sizes so "gesture/gestalt" is more important
than detail.

Great going and while I'm writing I'll mention no problems with a very
simple catalyst app on OS X 10.2.8 + 5.49_05 (though I had to force
install Test::MockObject and Test::Warn both...?).

-Ashley