[Catalyst] Camel!

Corey corey_s at qwest.net
Sun Nov 13 18:54:08 CET 2005

On Sunday 13 November 2005 11:37 pm, Jules Bean wrote:
<snip>
> > As soon as someone photoshopped a background for the camel. (Maybe
> > some clouds and a transparent background?)
>
> IIRC (It's a long time since I used POV) it's easy enough to put clouds
> behind the camel in POVray and render it complete with clouds...

Another idea ( again, just thinking outloud ):

How about in addition to clouds/sky/whatnot, include a faded view/screenshot
of  the catalyst modules as displayed at
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Catalyst/...
or maybe the same basic idea, only from the perspect of a CPAN shell
perspective/session.

That'd kinda help lend some imagery to the component-based nature of catalyst,
as well as kindof brand the image itself, as the modules each display
Catalyst::

If done right, it could possibly add a little more dimension/depth to the
image as a whole, as well provide some further visual clues about catalyst
itself.