[Catalyst] DBI::Sweet

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 19:22:40 CET 2005

Hi,
First of all, I'm sorry for posting to the wrong thread, but I've tried the DBI, but could not, don't know why.
I am using the Class::DBI, but it seems that I could not get all the features I need such as sort, select top (10) ... So I think I could use  Class::BDI::Sweet. I have asked some questions related to the topic and got answered, but things are not very clear.
When I create the MyApp, I type:
myapp_create.pl model CDBI CDBI dbi:SQLite...
So when using the Sweet, do I need to redo that command to somehting else, or, could I just use the Sweet as a plugin like:
create the model as usual, and in the myapp.pm:
use Class::DBI::Sweet; then use all the features of this great Sweet ?

Thanks