[Catalyst] HTML::Prototype - extra context in the search

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 15:53:08 CET 2005

Hi all,

I'm having some success with HTML::Prototype in my CatApp.

I have a sub that does:

  my $complete_campaign = $c->req->params->{complete_campaign};
  $campaign_class->search(
    name        => {
		'ilike',    "%${complete_campaign}%",
	},
  );

I'd like to be able to refine the search by using information from the
page/stash, something like:

  client_id => $c->stash->{current_client}->id()

The thing is I'm not sure how to pass this information through to the
autocomplete function.

Ideally I'd use $c somehow, as I'd prefer not to read the client_id from
a value passed in from the web-page/javascript.

Any pointers, or examples I can look at?

TIA

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.