[Catalyst] New Bundle::Catalyst

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Tue Nov 15 16:58:20 CET 2005

Hi,

On Nov 15, 2005, at 3:01 PM, Sebastian Riedel wrote:
> Am 15.11.2005 um 15:27 schrieb Zbigniew Lukasiak:
>
>> DefaultEnd
>
> DefaultEnd is problematic, yes it can save some typing, but when
> you start with Catalyst it's better to write your end action, to
> see whats going on, and this bundle is mostly meant for new Cat users.

hmms.. Why? I find it useful and I still consider myself a novice in
Catalyst. The dump_info option alone is worth it, and it might help
people in the list to say things like "run with ?dump_info=1 to check
if the stash has something that you expect".

If we encourage it's use, I think it will help novice users a lot, it
eases debug.

Best regards,
--
Pedro Melo