[Catalyst] New Bundle::Catalyst

Andreas Marienborg omega at palle.net
Tue Nov 15 17:41:12 CET 2005

On 15. nov. 2005, at 17.18, Jules Bean wrote:

> Pedro Melo wrote:
>>
>> hmms.. Why? I find it useful and I still consider myself a novice
>> in Catalyst. The dump_info option alone is worth it, and it might
>> help people in the list to say things like "run with ?dump_info=1
>> to check if the stash has something that you expect".
>
> It's not very hard to just die() in your code after you've stuff
> some interesting stuff into the stash... (and more flexible since
> you can choose exactly where to die)

I find dump_info to be more flexible, but in the other way, as I can
check state on request #2, but not #1 for instance (where app-
restarting resets whatever I am trying to test).

besides, defaultend doesnt stop you from inserting dies, it just
gives you another way of looking at the debug-stuff :)

andreas