[Catalyst] error starting apache

charlie Bowman cbowmanschool at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 01:04:35 CET 2005

I'm still having a damned hard time configuring
Apache2-Mod_Perl2 with catalyst.  Here is the error I
recieve when I try to start httpd
Any help in getting this solved would be great. I'm
dying to start playing with catalyst!

Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 11 of
/etc/httpd/conf.d/treetribes.conf:
Can't locate object method "new" via package
"Catalyst::Engine::Apache2::MP20" (perhaps you forgot
to load "Catalyst::Engine::Apache2::MP20"?) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/Catalyst.pm line
1681.\nCompilation failed in require at (eval 2) line
3.\n