[Catalyst] View::TT interface/breakage/changes...?

apv apv at sedition.com
Wed Nov 16 07:00:15 CET 2005

Since I upgraded to 5.55 (and the View:TT 0.18) tonight all the little
apps I've been playing with broke with this error:

   Caught exception "Can't call method "process" on an undefined value
at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2/Catalyst/View/TT.pm line 315."

So I poked around the wiki and Google and the docs and tried playing
with configuration things but can't figure it out. No extra error log
messages.

They were working with 5.49. I'm on OS X 10.2.8 with Perl 5.8.2 and my
Template::Toolkit installation is running fine with other static
building apps. I hope this is something simple and obvious. I'd be
grateful if someone could show me to be just a little stupid instead of
the owner of a mysteriously hosed environment.

-Ashley