[Catalyst] [Announcement] Catalyst 5.56 / Catalyst-View-TT 0.19

Marcus Ramberg marcus at thefeed.no
Wed Nov 16 10:40:58 CET 2005

Hi.
As part of our 'cat a day' program, I've just pushed Catalyst 5.56 to CPAN.
It fixes the following issues:

- Fixed FastCGI engine to not clobber the global %ENV on each
request. (Sam Vilain)
- Updated benchmarking to work with detach
- Fixed dispatcher, so $c->req->action(undef) works again
- Updated Catalyst::Test to use HTTP::Request::AsCGI
- Added -pidfile to external FastCGI server.

Also, I've uploaded Catalyst-View-TT 0.19, as 0.18 was broken due to a typo

--
Marcus Ramberg - "Look I can release with no haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaands"