[Catalyst] [Task] Maintainer for HTML::Prototype wanted!

Sebastian Riedel sri at oook.de
Wed Nov 16 16:12:31 CET 2005

HTML::Prototype is a 1:1 port of the Ruby-on-Rails JavaScript (Ajax)
helpers and needs to be revised now.
I don't have enough time at the moment so we need a new maintainer.

You would get a quite popular module on CPAN but it's also some work
since a lot of small details changed.

These are the files to be synchronized with.

     http://dev.rubyonrails.org/browser/trunk/actionpack/lib/
action_view/helpers/javascript_helper.rb
     http://dev.rubyonrails.org/browser/trunk/actionpack/lib/
action_view/helpers/java_script_macros_helper.rb

This is the svn repo, to which you would get commit rights.

     http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/browser/trunk/HTML-Prototype/

Reply to me directly or this thread if you're interested.

--
sebastian