[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::FormValidator questions

John Wang johncwang at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 20:12:48 CET 2005

Thanks everyone.

I like the concept of Data::FormValidator where everything can be in the
profile but it's taking me too long to get a Cat-enabled custom constraint
method working. Since Catalyst::Plugin::FormValidator is included in
Bundle::Catalyst it might be useful to have an example Cat-enabled custom
constraint method in the POD. For now, I'm going to use
Catalyst::Plugin::FormValidator::Simple which has been working fine.

John