[Catalyst] error starting apache

charlie Bowman cbowmanschool at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 06:15:01 CET 2005

All other applications were running fine under
mod_perl2.  I was able to fix the problem by manually
deleting all old (5.33) versions of catalyst from
/usr/.....perl5.8.6.... and then redownloading the
newest version of the Bundle::Catalyst modules.  I
then downlaoded  Catalyst::Engine::Apache2::MP20.
This fixed all errors.   Thanks for helping.