[Catalyst] How do you talk about Catalyst in 25 minutes?

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 00:42:46 CET 2005

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 12:40:28AM +0100, Sebastian Riedel wrote:

> 17.11.2005 23:50 Chisel Wright:
> >You don't, but kudos to mst for a pretty damn good summary in such a
> >short amount of time.
>
> mst++

Interesting point raised on london.pm list a short while ago:
http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm/Week-of-Mon-20051114/000165.html

While mst gave a good presentation, it didn't have the same Wow! factor
as Django, and to some extent the RoR one.

I don't know if he was mis-informed about the aim of the evening, or
chucked in at the deep end and told to "do something" but looking back a
demo of one of the funkier Cat-apps might have been more appropriate
tonight.

Aaah, the joys of hindsight.

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.