[Catalyst] Http::Prototype

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 17:01:07 CET 2005

Thanks,
  The example is very clear, and exactly what I want.
  I just copy and paste to see how it work, but it does not.
  I have 2 template, 1 for the Selectboxes and another one named select.tt for the output (as guided - also, I've tried to put the out put on the same template of the initial selectbox). But nothing happen. I've checked that I have the Prototype plugin installed.
  Could you tell me why there's no action. The only change that I made was the path of the url.
  This is very critical to me, please help.