[Catalyst] "update_from_form" and empty fields

Ken Youens-Clark kyclark at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 21:10:34 CET 2005

On Nov 18, 2005, at 1:35 PM, Andy Grundman wrote:

>>> You probably need to
>> ...ignore me and listen to andyg.
>
> Actually you're probably right.  FromForm 0.03 has been out for a
> while so while it could really be either problem, not having
> missing_optional_valid is more likely. :)

My version of Class::DBI::FromForm is 0.03, so it looks like I do
need to set the "missing_optional_valid => 1" for   OK, so ... how do
I do that?  I tried this:

   $c->stash->{'item'}->update_from_form($c->form
(missing_optional_valid => 1));

But that doesn't seem to work.

Feel free to point me to the Fine Manual.

ky