[Catalyst] Http::Prototype

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 22:36:10 CET 2005

thanks for your kindness. But it is a shame for me to say that it still does not work for me. I do exactly what you have told me, and I found out that, might be the forwarding to template :

  is it should be:
  sub displayForm: Local {
  my ( $self, $c ) = @_;
  $c->stash->{template} ='City/page.tt';  ## instead of $c->stash->( template => 'page.tt');
}

  --- because I cannot call the sub displayForm, so I change that to above.
  But the call to the setSelectCities still nothing happens.
I have the
  sub end : Private {
  my ( $self, $c ) = @_;
  $c->forward('MyApp::View::TT');
}

  in the MyApp.pm, and the 2 other methods in the MyApp::C::City (controller of the city table which later I will use to get data  out).
  And another thing that I don't have in this controller is:
  use base 'Catalyst::Controller';

  I have:
  package location::C::City;
  use strict;