[Catalyst] Context sensitive template locations

Perrin Harkins perrin at elem.com
Mon Nov 21 21:36:13 CET 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 19:20 +0100, Johan Lindström wrote:
> 2) Does that TT thing look right, gutting the internals like that? I
> searched the TT list archives and it sounded like it was something like
> this that was recommended, but I couldn't find any code samples to do this.

There are lots in the TT archives.  I've lost count of the number of
times I answered this one.  I added an accessor to Template::Provider
(include_path) for this purpose years ago, which you can use if you
instantiate the Provider and retain a reference to it.  You can also use
the approach Matt suggested with the array ref, or the include path
generator approach documented in Template::Provider.

- Perrin