[Catalyst] O'Reilly's answer to our Winged-Lego-Camel

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Tue Nov 22 00:24:01 CET 2005

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 00:11:18 +0100, Sebastian Riedel wrote:
> Seems we have to use a Winged-Lego-Onion... :(

In case we drop this entirely, I think we should just expand the
crop field... Take an image of a real field, put the catalyst logo
on it, and maybe add a camel to that image, with the word 'catalyst'
looking like a spaceship that sucks up the camel.

s/camel/cow/ if we can't get permission for *that*

 /\  kung foo master: /me does a karate-chop-flip: neeyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!