[Catalyst] Test server problem

Will Hawes info at whawes.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 12:20:27 CET 2005

If I run the test server with -r, it fails to restart whenever I modify
a CDBI class. This is irrespective of whether the modification itself
breaks the class - it can be something as benign as adding a comment.

When I modify files elsewhere in the app, the restart does happen.

The message displayed in the debug output is a rather cryptic:

File "C:\Documents and Settings\Will\My
Documents\pondwood\trunk\lib\PondwoodDB\
Entity.pm" modified, not restarting

Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at
C:/Perl/site/lib/Class/DBI/R
elationship/HasMany.pm line 51.