[Catalyst] Test server problem

Will Hawes info at whawes.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 13:22:16 CET 2005

Sascha Kiefer wrote:
> Is it really saying "not restarting"?
> And I actually thought that it will only detect modifications of under
> der My-App folder!?!

Yes, "not restarting" was cut and pasted straight from the command
window. This is the test server from 5.57, by the way.

My CDBI classes are located under the MyApp directory (note the file
path in the debug output I posted previously).

The test server does start first time and also restarts when I do
Ctrl-C, up arrow and Enter after seeing the error (e.g. re-run the test
server). So it's definitely not due to an error I have introduced while
modifying the file.