[Catalyst] Catlyst job in Italy

Marcello m.romani at spinsoft.it
Wed Nov 23 12:22:24 CET 2005

Hallo everybody,

     I would like to announce that my employer is searching for a
Catalyst developer.

We need to maintain and expand some production Catalyst applications (as
well as developing new ones, of course) running on Linux and Windows.
Some of our servers are running Mac OS X, and we plan to deploy Catalyst
on them too.
The preferred database server for Catalyst developement is MySQL (4.0.x
and 5.0.x), although some applications also need to talk to 4D (via
JDBC) and Microsoft Sql Server 2000.

We are located in Reggio Emilia.

If anyone is interested I would appreciate beign contacted off list.

--
Marcello Romani
Developer