[Catalyst] AJAX Support?

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Wed Nov 23 14:13:51 CET 2005

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Kiefer, Sascha wrote:
> Well, AJAX is not JAVA.

There was more to their awe than just the Java.  It took us 5 days to get
them enough Java to make a simple servlet that produced random text.
Watching somebody do far more with far less code in 5 minutes is enough to
make you wonder whether those brilliant Sun guys are brilliant enough.

NetBeans includes an embedded Tomcat.  If they had to install and
configure that too who knows how far we'd have gotten.

--
</chris>

My aim is to agitate and disturb people. I'm not selling bread, I'm selling
yeast.
            - Miguel de Unamuno, writer and philosopher (1864-1936)