[Catalyst] Catalyst list archives on... Catalyst

John Wang johncwang at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 20:56:44 CET 2005

I took it down temporarily since it's undergoing a major overhaul and no one
seemed to be using it at the time. The server is currently running an
unstable dev version but there has been a minor release with some good
updates that could be used on a stable site. One change is that it can
archive lists by subscribing to them so lists can be more easily added. The
dev site is currently subscribed to a number of lists including Catalyst. I
should get a stable and dev version running simultaneously.

The way archives are created has been changed so the preferred way of
importing archives is via mbox file(s). Some lists make mbox files
publically available (apache, ubuntu, etc.) but lists running Mailman
generally do not, although Mailman creates/uses mbox files internally (from
what I've read).

I'll look into putting up a stable version of the site but for now it will
only have past archives that are available via mbox so it would be nice to
get an mbox file(s) for the Catalyst list.

John