[Catalyst] The Many Ways Of Catalyst

phaylon phaylon at dunkelheit.at
Thu Nov 24 00:18:45 CET 2005

Moin!

I thought it would be time for a Catalyst documentation that's more
focused to new users and those who aren't always listening in IRC. But
before I start on this, I've written down my idea about the outline:
  <http://www.dunkelheit.at/pub/tmwoc.txt>

The general thought about it is to first cover the known techniques and
basic information that is there to know about Catalyst. Later on,
extending
it on new releases should be less time-consuming. Also this would enable
us to specify version changes and deprecations (once it's in sync with
current cat release and more or less complete).

If you have an idea what's left out or such, please let me know.

Thanks,