[Catalyst] Tagline for Catalyst

phaylon phaylon at dunkelheit.at
Mon Nov 28 19:57:18 CET 2005

Sebastian Riedel said:

> Thats not really inspiring confidence. :)

Well, that tagline is a bit flat, but there'd be more space. How about
something like this:

* _Your Developers_ get a MVC framework featuring a full developing
  environment including inherent Abstraction, Code Reusability, Testing,
  Debugging as well as the power of a growing Community and CPAN.

* _Your Products_ will gain more Flexibility, and the power of shipped
  deployment capabilities on various platforms.

* _Your Customers_ will enjoy the experiences of both, your applications
  maintainance and usage.

M'kay, someone should probably translate it to proper english. Also it's
just a quick idea I had and thought I should write down.

Hope that gives some help,
phay