[Catalyst] Horizontal scrollbar on debug screen

Will Hawes info at whawes.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 12:30:48 CET 2005

FYI - a minor issue, but for long error messages I get a horizontal
scrollbar on the debug screen when using Firefox. Screen resolution is
1024x768 (it's a notebook).

I'm not sure if this is by design (i.e. to see error messages on a
single line for readability), but on a smaller screen it gets irritating.

Commenting out "white-space: pre" in the CSS in Catalyst::Engine removes
it and doesn't seem to break anything for higher resolutions.