[Catalyst] Relationship layout

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 16:15:37 CEST 2005

Oh, my bad. Yes, I put it right after the package definition. I just pasted in the wrong place. I would re-phrase my question as:

Once I have this has-many relationship declared, how would I use it? And if I have more than one relationship to this one table, would I declare the same way?

Please give me a specific line of instruction.

thanks

Dan Boger <perl at peeron.com> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 05:36:02AM -0700, Will Smith wrote:
> sub myrelation : Local {
> my ( $self, $c, $id ) = @_;
>
> Music::M::CDBI::Artist->has_many(cd => 'Music::M::CDBI::Cd');
>
> ### what goes here - I am a bit confused
>
> $c->stash->{template} = 'Artist/testpage.tt';
> }

I don't think you should put the has_many in a sub - it should go right
after the package definition in M/CDBI/Cd.pm.

Or am I confused?

--
Dan Boger
perl at peeron.com