[Catalyst] Catalyst::Model::CDBI

David Storrs dstorrs at dstorrs.com
Thu Oct 6 16:36:21 CEST 2005

On Oct 6, 2005, at 10:13 AM, Jesper Krogh wrote:
> Hi everyone.

Hi,

> Allmost everyone seems to talk about Template::Toolkit and not about
> Mason. When I'm not familiar with either of them, is the one more
> preferrable to use than the other?

It's debatable which one, if either, is "technologically superior".

In my experience though, TT seems to have a greater mindshare in
terms of people who know it, tools that (actively) use it, etc.  And,
of course, the more mindshare it gets the more momentum it gets so
the more mindshare it gets so the more momentum it gets....

All in all, I would recommend starting with TT.  Other people will
have other opinions, though.

--Dks