[Catalyst] Possibly OT: CDBI inheritance broken

Perrin Harkins perrin at elem.com
Fri Oct 7 00:08:22 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 14:52 -0700, Phil Mitchell wrote:
> Basically, I added a trigger to a subclass of my Page class,
> and suddenly the subclass stopped inheriting the things it should
> inherit (like other triggers, relationships...)

It looks like Class::Trigger will just overwrite (override?) all of the
parent's triggers when you add one in your subclass.  You could override
add_trigger to make it do something that works for you.  Look at the
Class::Trigger code.

I'm surprised that the relationships are affected by setting a trigger
though.

- Perrin