[Catalyst] Trying to glue FormBuilder with Catalyst..

Bernard FRIT bernard.frit at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 15:27:58 CEST 2005

Had anyone tried to make CGI::FormBuilder work within Catalyst ?

As formbuilder has his proper TT2 engine all I could have almost
working (kinda dirty hack) is :

use CGI::FormBuilder;

my $test_form = CGI::FormBuilder->new(
                source => '/home/livrepnl/www/Librairie/forms/test_form.conf',
                messages => '/home/livrepnl/www/Librairie/forms/messages.fr');

[SNIP code]

sub edit_form : Local {
    my ($self, $c) = @_;

    my $html = $test_form->render(template => {
                     variable => 'form',
                     type => 'TT2',
                     template => 'test_form.xhtml',
                     engine   => {
                       INCLUDE_PATH => '/home/livrepnl/www/Librairie/root',
                     },
                     });

    $c->res->output($html) ;
}

(Need somme regexp against $html to remove extra Content-type and it
works only within buildin catalyst server)

--
Bernard FRIT