[Catalyst] New default screen for Catalyst.

Adam Jacob adam at stalecoffee.org
Wed Oct 19 20:32:48 CEST 2005

On Oct 19, 2005, at 12:02 AM, arnaud at underlands.org wrote:
> I didn't hit the problem.
> So I suppose my loops aren't large enough.
>
> Could you specify the required loop size to observe this behaviour ?
> (just curious)

This was a couple of years back, but the basic idea would be that you
have a large, multi-value select box.  Let's say, on the order of a
thousand entries.  If you attempt to have H::T render that by walking
the data structure and building the select box, things will go very
poorly for you...

 From poking at the Changes file for H::T, the answer is no.  The
preferred way to solve this problem remains generating the select box
in your code and sticking it in a single TMPL_VAR.

Adam