OT: Templating systems (was RE: [Catalyst] New default screen for Catalyst)

Drew Taylor taylor.andrew.j at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 21:57:49 CEST 2005

On 10/21/05, Bill Moseley <moseley at hank.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 09:31:25AM +0100, Matthew Lawrence wrote:
> > There's an undocumented method in Class::DBI called make_read_only that
> > adds a _croak trigger to the create, delete and update methods.
>
> Is there a related method to remove those triggers?

I don't believe there is. After all, having it work both ways would
basically undo the whole purpose of having readonly objects. IIRC, all you
have to do is dispose of the object and retrieve it again - no readonly
triggers in sight.

Drew
Drew Taylor * Web development & consulting
Email: drew at drewtaylor.com * Site implementation & hosting
Web : www.drewtaylor.com <http://www.drewtaylor.com> *
perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres