[Catalyst] JSAN and Catalyst

Sebastian Riedel sri at oook.de
Mon Oct 31 01:49:25 CET 2005

Am 30.10.2005 um 23:25 schrieb Kenny Gatdula:

> I had a thought the other day that it would cool to be able to use the
> libraries that are being added to www.openjsan.org. And it was easier
> that I thought.
>

> #!/usr/bin/env perl
>
> use Cwd;
> my $dir = getcwd;
> my $prefix = $dir . '/../root/static/js';
> system("jsan", "--prefix=$prefix");
>
> If others think this is useful, I'd be happy to submit a patch to
> Catalyst/Helper.pm to autogenerate [% appprefix %]_jsan.pl.

Thanks, JSAN support is now in trunk. :)

   http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/trunk

Everything works out of the box, just type a few commands and
JavaScript libraries get served by the Static::Simple plugin.

   script/myapp_jsan.pl

   jsan> index
   jsan> install prototype

   <script src="[% c.uri_for('/static/js/prototype.js') %]"
type="text/javascript"></script>

--
sebastian