[Catalyst] possibly OT: FillForm escape problem

Phil Mitchell seasprocket at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 21:48:01 CEST 2005

Strictly speaking, this is a problem with HTML::FillInForm, but since
a core cat plugin is based on it, I thought it might be worth
mentioning this.

I have a multi-valued request param that has data that must be
escaped. For single-valued params, H:FIF escapes the data fine. But
for multivalued params, $param->[0] gets escaped once, $param->[1],
twice, $param->[2] three times, etc. I guess this is a side effect of
using HTML::Parser, but I haven't investigated it. The result is data
that looks like: <

Is this a known bug or am I being completely stupid?