[Catalyst] what is easiest/best GNU/Linux/BSD distribution for Catalyst?

David Christensen dpchrist at holgerdanske.com
Sun Sep 11 04:01:49 CEST 2005

catalyst:

I've been beating my head against Debian 3.1, Apache2, and mod_perl2, and am
starting to wonder if there's an easier way to assemble a Catalyst development
machine.

What GNU/Linux/BSD distributions can people recommend that provide recent
versions of Perl, Apache2, mod_perl2, MySQL 4, etc., and which support CPAN and
Catalyst well?  I'd prefer pre-built binary packages (like deb, RPM, etc.)
rather than trying to build from source.

TIA,

David