[Catalyst] CRUD for all tables in Catalyst 5

Alan Tam Tam at SiuLung.com
Tue Sep 13 06:55:35 CEST 2005

Hi Marcus,

Marcus Ramberg wrote:

> This syntax is obsolete since Catalyst 5.0 ... In 5.x it would look
> something like this:
>
> sub default : Private {
>     my ($self,$c) = @_;
> }
>
> I suggest you look at Catalyst::Manual::Intro for a introduction to
> the new Catalyst :)

I am pretty sure I've finish reading all manuals.

The problem I faced is, while I cannot access
${MyApp::M::CDBI}->loader->tables (or ->classes), I have no way to loop
over all tables and decide whether $c->req->{path} is "/TableName" or
"/OtherStrings".

That's why I said "in particular", since I tried to port both methods
into Catalyst 5 and failed, both experimenting the same problem. In fact
from the error message I know that my sub{} gets called but failed.

Thanks very much!

--
Regards,
Alan