[Catalyst] Variable in where clause

Danijel Milicevic Danijel.Milicevic at rawmode.org
Wed Sep 14 08:39:09 CEST 2005

Hi Dan,

Am Dienstag, den 13.09.2005, 23:51 -0400 schrieb Danh Nguyen:
> Hi,
>
> I wantto put a variable in the WHERE clause in Template. something
> like this:
>
> [% USE DBI('dbi:SQLite:C:\minimojo.db ') %]
>
>  [% SET myid= 2 %]
>
>     [% FOREACH user = DBI.query('SELECT * FROM user WHERE id= myid')
> %]

>       <    </table>
>     [% END %]
>
> I have tried all possible syntax, but cannot get it. Anyone could help
> me out?

Please DO NOT do this to us - you make little jesus cry. Making Database
queries in the view while using a MVC Framework is just so wrong. Please
read up on the MVC design pattern and also take a look at the example
applications in Catalyst/examples (you can find it in trunk).

A truly scared,
Danijel "gabb" Milicevic