[Catalyst] Re: Catalyst-Apache

Andy Grundman andy at hybridized.org
Tue Sep 20 00:19:38 CEST 2005

Danh Nguyen wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>
> If Myapp is on C drive, and Apache initial setup pointing to MyWeb on
> C:/My Document/..../MyWeb
>
> so do I need to do anything with this line.
> -----------
> DocumentRoot C:/Myapp/root
> ---------------
>
> do I need to move Myapp to the same dir as that of Apache currently
> pointing to?
> Thanks

Are you using the example config I sent earlier?  It has a DocumentRoot
line.  You don't need to move MyApp, just tell Apache where it's
located.  It sounds like you already did this if you saw Catalyst debug
output in your Apache error log.

I can't really help you further until you either:
a) paste your Apache error log with the relevant errors in it
b) Tell me what happens when you go to http://localhost with Apache running

-Andy