[Catalyst] Catalyst update issues

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue Apr 4 18:59:27 CEST 2006

Thomas Hartman wrote:
>>> You should've used
>>> http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/static/cat-install
>
> I linked to this on the "install on shared host" (dreamhost) entry on the wiki:
>
> http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/Dreamhost

That's a slightly thornier problem though - the big pain is getting the
CPAN.pm configured appropriately for a homedir installation while still using
the system perl.

That one's under the "I have some ideas" category only as yet. I'd quite like
to get any problems shaken out of how far I've got already before we look at
tackling the more complex hurdles (oh, and one-click windows installation. god
that's going to be "fun" :)