[Catalyst] Email group of people

Eduardo Oliveros eduardo.oliveros at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:19:02 CEST 2006

My recomendation if you are in a Linux box, send the message to your local
SMTP server (i.e. sendmail or Postfix), and let it to worry about the
queues. (in case the remote server is temporary down).

The SMTP server could have a limit in the number of recipients (to avoid
SPAM), you could discover what the limit is, or you can send mail to 20
recipients (for instance) each time.

Saludos,
   Edu

PD: Postfix is powerful and simple to configure (compared with sendmail..
whatever is simpler to configure)