[Catalyst] Maxipoint Spam

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Thu Apr 6 19:12:18 CEST 2006

* Christopher H. Laco <claco at chrislaco.com> [2006-04-06 19:00]:
> Matt S Trout wrote:
> > I suspect they spammed the entire authors list. It's being
> > discussed on london.pm and Rocco mentioned it in #poe
>
> The CPAN authors list?
> I was betting that it was to every author found in any module
> named Catalyst::

No, even I just got one, and I sure don’t have a module with
`Catalyst::` in its name in my CPAN directory.

Hrmf. I wish I hadn’t been so twitchy with the delete finger…
someone post this on use Perl so that Google will pick it up,
title: “Maxipoint Hosting are spammers,” with a copy of the mail
enclosed. Gotta punish as you can…

Regards,