[Catalyst] Wiki spam

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sat Apr 8 03:05:51 CEST 2006

Octavian Rasnita wrote:
>> I think requiring authentication or a captcha really is the best way to
> go.
>
> The only problem when using captcha is that the web pages won't be
> accessible for the screen readers users at all.

Can you suggest an accessible equivalent that works?

I mean, I'm aware of stuff like audio captchas. But I have no viewpoint to
judge whether they're any use or not. You do.

I want to piss the spammers off (that bit I can do :) but not screw over the
people who need a screen reader (that bit I'm, erm, incapable of knowing
about, pretty much). As somebody with first-hand experience, can you provide a
recommendation?