[Catalyst] INCLUDE_PATH and TT

Jean-Michel Caricand jean-michel.caricand at laposte.net
Wed Apr 12 14:17:32 CEST 2006

Hi alls,

I'm new in Catalyst and I'm happy because it's a very good
framework. Actually, I test Catalyst on a small project. All
works fine but I have a problem with INCLUDE_PATH. This is my
code :

Intranet->config(
  name => 'Intranet',
  root => Intranet->path_to('root'),
     # any TT configurations items go here
     INCLUDE_PATH => [ Intranet->path_to('root'),
     '/usr/local/tt2/template', ],
     WRAPPER => 'wrapper.tt',
     EVAL_PERL => 1
  }
);

I want to use splash library. In my index.tt, I have :

[% WRAPPER splash/tab width = '20%' %]
My tab
[% END %]

When I test my page, Catalyst send me this message :

Couldn't render template "file error - splash/tab: not found"

Do you know why ?

Thank.

Jean-Michel Caricand

jean-michel.caricand at laposte.net

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)