[Catalyst] Suggested minor fixes for Catalyst error output

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 19:20:41 CEST 2006

On 4/12/06, Sebastian Riedel <sri at oook.de> wrote:
> Please don't just remove the round edges, fix them.

I must agree with sri.
There are plenty of pure-html rounded borders alternatives which
actually work cross-browser.

This might be somewhat ridiculous but the first thing I disliked when
I accessed my first Catalyst app under IE was how the error page
looked a lot uglier. After comparing them I noticed that the only
difference really was the rounded corners.

Besides, pretty error pages, with all sorts of information (although
you might never use all of them), always give that "wow" effect when
you're showing something off. ;-)

The second suggestion, however, seems pretty reasonable.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.