[Catalyst] Catalyst has a Moose now :)

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:31:08 CEST 2006

> This is a feature for *advanced* Catalyst developers, so don't be
> afraid if you don't understand it yet.

but just to try to get a rough handle on what;s going on ... is this
basically saying that there is now, or will be, a way to define a generic
action which can be "inherited" by actions in other controllers?

And also, I guess that the inherited actions can be executed before/after
the child actions execute ...?

(anyhow it was worth reading this just to find out that moose exists - I
didn't know about it, and it looks like it fills a gap in perl very nicely
indeed ...)

cheers

Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com