[Catalyst] Page load time

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Fri Apr 14 11:02:50 CEST 2006

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 07:46:00 +0000, fayland wrote:
> Hi, all.
>
> I need a function like "This page took 2.15273690223694 seconds to load." so I create this patch against r3907
> It's easy, just couple of lines. but it's difficult to write a same-function plugin.

It's better to put a time on your stash in begin/auto and extract it
from the stash on end time, because then you have control over where
it starts (what action), and then you know what you have to
optimize.

Either way, i'm not opposed to this patch as an API, but the
interface isn't very safe ;-)

--
  Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org>
http://nothingmuch.woobling.org  0xEBD27418