[Catalyst] Problem using Catalyst::Plugin::Cache::FileCache

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Sun Apr 16 12:08:16 CEST 2006

On Sat, Apr 15, 2006 at 05:22:58PM +0100, Matt S Trout wrote:
> Edric wrote:
> > yeah, the original post has a cut and paste of my log, showing that it
> > got loaded by my main app. at least i think it's loaded... i could be
> > wrong. thanks.
>
> Make sure you have the latest Catalyst and dump WWW::MyApp's @ISA list to
> double-check C::P::Cache::FileCache is in there - I can't see why it wouldn't
> be but I can't see any other way you'd get that error either :)

I've started adding a screen to my apps to show the app's ISA:

http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/parley/trunk/lib/Parley/Controller/About.pm?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
and
http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/parley/trunk/root/base/about/modules?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

then I just hit about/modules in my app ...

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every
message.